Sunglasses Care Instructions
With proper care your Fish419 Sunglasses will provide many seasons of use. Please follow our Care Instructions for the best possible performance.
Note that Mirror Lenses require additional care to protect the coatings that provide stunning colors and mirror reflective lenses.
Cleaning your Fish 419 sunglasses:
- Rinse the lenses in warm, running water on a regular basis. - Use a mild, liquid dish or hand soap (non-antibacterial, no lotion) to wash.
- Rinse soap off in warm freshwater.
- Dry the sunglasses using a clean, soft absorbent cloth.
- Do not use paper-based products or abrasive cleaners to clean your lenses.
- Do not use soaps or detergents which may leave a deposit on the lens.
- Avoid cleaning your lenses with tissues that have lotion or silicone added, as both will leave a film on the lenses.
- Use only lens cleaners that are listed as safe for AR (anti reflective) coatings.
- Use disposable lens wipes whenever possible. Do not clean lenses with clothing, towels or paper towels.
- Never use commercial glass cleaner or household cleaners for cleaning your sunglasses (i.e. Windex, ammonia or alcohol bases cleaners).
- Always set glasses down on the frames, never face down on the lenses,
- Always store sunglasses in their special Fish 419 case or wrapped in a microfiber cloth to avoid damage.
- Do not expose eyeglasses to high temperatures of more than 140 °F,
- Never wear them in a sauna, leave them on the car dashboard, leave them in a hot car, or in direct sunlight.. This will damage the lens & discolor the frame.
- Do not submerge them in saltwater for extended periods or attempt to clean them with saltwater. Saltwater is abrasive and will damage the lens and hinge hardware.
30-Day Warranty: Our warranty covers all manufacturer defects for 30-Days. It does not cover negligence or abuse of the sunglasses. Warranty requests that include breakage should be accompanied by a detailed description and pictures of the damage before a Refund or Exchange can be processed. Additionally, if the glasses include discoloration (a sign of high heat exposure), the request may be denied. Requests for refund or exchange must be made within 30-days of delivery. All requests should be sent to Info@Fish419.com
Thanks again for your purchase! With a little extra care, your sunglasses will provide outstanding performance for a long time. We make every effort to ensure your satisfaction with our sunglasses. We hope you will agree with us when we say “Dare to Compare” our sunglasses to the big boys. We provide premium polarized sunglasses at a realistic price...There’s a new name on the water: Fish 419!
If in doubt, please reach out to Fish 419 for assistance. Info@fish419.com